CoolBlue Memory Foam Mattress
Our CoolBlue CoolFlex mattress is the cooler alternative to standard memory foam mattresses. If you’re someone who likes the cooler side of the pillow or find heat a problem, this is the right mattress for you.
Cool Blue memory foam mattresses address the common issue relating to the warmth often experienced with standard memory foam. Although Cool Blue foam acts differently, it still offers the same great advantages found with standard visco elastic memory foam.
This top spec mattress features a generous 3 inches of Cool Blue foam, a luxurious 600g deep quilted cover and a massive 10 year guarantee.
Why a CoolBlue Memory Foam Mattress?
– Sleep Cooler: By incorporating cutting edge Cool Blue memory foam you receive the same pressure relieving benefits of memory foam without experiencing any of the common heat discomfort typically associated with regular memory foam. Unlike regular memory foam, Cool Blue does not rely as heavily on heat to shape around the sleeper. This means it does not get as hot as Memory Foam and sleeps considerably cooler. A major advantage over memory foam.
– Better Heat Dissipation: The structure of the Cool Blue memory foam means that air is able to flow more freely and prevents a build up of heat within the foam
– Faster Rebound Rate: Because this mattress relies less on heat to shape to your body shape, it returns to it’s original shape much quicker, meaning that the indentation created on your mattress bounces back faster.
– Better Freedom To Roll: Memory Foam is often criticised for its slow recovery times. When pressure is applied to Memory Foam it forms an imprint and heat then begins to build up underneath. When the pressure is then removed, the foam can take a long time to return to its original form whilst internal temperature decreases. This causes sleepers to roll back into their original imprint. Cool Blue Memory Foam tackles this problem by retaining far less heat and relying less on temperature to mould to the sleeper. In turn a far quicker recovery rate.
– Less Partner Roll Together: Cool Blue foam responds directly to the weight applied in any given area. The foam is able to work independently, meaning if weight is applied the surrounding areas remain unaffected.
– 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee: Your purchase of our CoolBlue Memory Foam Mattress also comes with added peace of mind. Should a fault arise due to manufacturing faults then your covered by a 10 year guarantee.
– Made To Order In The UK: When you place your order for our Premium Memory Foam mattress, we wont just send you out a mattress that has been sitting in storage for months, we manufacture your mattress just for you. Our extremely fast production times means that majority of orders arrive next working day!
What is Cool Blue foam?
Cool Blue is a revolutionary hybrid foam offering a number of key improvements on standard visco-elastic Memory Foam.
Cool Blue ‘gives’ and ‘cradles’ you in the same way that regular Memory Foam does, however its very low (almost-zero) visco-elastic threshold prevents it from completely moulding around the sleeper which is the major contributing factor to the excessive warmth associated with sleeping on memory foam mattresses for some people. It’s an absolute must if you find that you get too hot during the night. Cool Blue feels just like memory foam without its downfalls.
“A must have if improper temperature regulation is affecting your quality of sleep”
Our mattress features a generous 3 inch layer of Cool Blue foam. The Cool Blue Memory Foam is able to shape to your body and relieve pressure, whilst the Reflex Foam base provides the support and hold required for an ideal sleep.
Zip Off Quilted Cover
This mattress is further enhanced by its beautiful cover made from ‘Elas’, a luxuriously sumptuous, state of the art fabric from Lava Textiles of Belgium. Patented state of the art knitting technology is used to create the 600g ‘quilted effect’. Not only does this add an extra layer of sumptuous luxury but also maintains a true four way stretch ability, perfectly complimenting the adjustments in the Cool Blue memory foam beneath it.
The cover is also fully removable via a zip. This makes cleaning the cover and mattress both extremely easy.
To help further enhance the life of your new CoolFlex Cool Blue Memory Foam mattress, it has been specially treated with “Ultra Fresh Antimicrobial Protection” to help further enhance the life or your mattress and help reduce bed bugs and dust mites.
All Regular & Custom Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all shapes and sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online with next working day delivery. For information on made to measure please get in touch. If you can draw it, we can make it, no matter the shape or size!
Free next working day delivery
10 year guarantee
Luxurious zip off quilted cover
Medium – Firm feel
CoolBlue pressure relieving foam
Reflex foam base offers support
Made in the UK
No turn mattress
Made to measure available
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies only to addresses within mainland UK. Other areas such as the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland etc may require a small additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch!
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next working day courier within 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.