CoolBlue Memory Foam & Pocket Sprung Mattress
CoolBlue Memory Foam is the cooler alternative to standard memory foam. If you’re someone who finds heat to be a problem, then CoolBlue is the best option for you. Cool Blue memory foam mattresses address the common issue relating to the warmth often experienced with standard memory foam. Although Cool Blue foam acts differently, it still offers the same great advantages found with standard visco elastic memory foam.
An advanced technology Memory-Foam CoolBlue has been developed and engineered to offer the same ‘feel’ and pressure relieving properties as the equivalent density (75kg/m3) visco-elastic memory foam but without the associated heat discomfort. CoolBlue also features Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial protection for the ultimate in mattress hygiene. This all helping to hopefully provide a comfortable nights sleep.
Why choose CoolBlue instead of regular Memory Foam?
– Sleep Cooler: By incorporating cutting edge Cool Blue memory foam you receive the same pressure relieving benefits of memory foam without experiencing any of the common heat discomfort typically associated with regular memory foam. Unlike regular memory foam, Cool Blue does not rely as heavily on heat to shape around the sleeper. This means it does not get as hot as Memory Foam and sleeps considerably cooler. A major advantage over memory foam.
– Fast Rebound Rate: Memory Foam is often criticised for a slow recovery time causing the sleeper to feel trapped in one position of the mattress. You will often see a photo of a hand indent when looking at memory foam products and although this looks attractive on paper, the reality is the faster the recovery time the better. If you have been sleeping in one spot for several hours and roll over, you want the foam to spring back as quickly as possible allowing the foam to reset to its original position then the CoolBlue has a much faster recovery rate making for a far better sleeping surface.
– Better Heat Dissipation: Better Heat Dissipation: The way the CoolBlue memory foam is made up enables air to flow more freely preventing a build up of heat within the foam.
Why choose a pocket sprung base?
Unlike interconnected coil sprung mattresses (which can cause a lot of partner roll together), individual pocket springs are able to work independently and freely meaning that they respond only to the pressure applied in that one area. This is system offers great advantages if there is a considerable weight or size difference between you and your partner. The flexibility in pocket springs allows the mattress to respond to the shape, weight, size, movement and sleeping patterns of your body perfectly whilst still offering the required support.
– Approximately 9 inch depth
– 1 year manufacturers guarantee
– Medium/firm firmness rating
– Easy care: No turn required, just rotate clockwise every 6 months.
– Hand tufted quilted fabric sleep surface
– Hypo Allergenic Fillings
– AntiDust Mite Treated
– Made to order in the UK
“Great for those who are looking for the best of both worlds”
A hand tufted, quilted cover gives this mattress a luxurious feel.
All Regular Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all regular sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online.
Free Mainland UK delivery
1 year guarantee
Luxurious outer cover
Medium – Firm feel
CoolBlue Memory Foam
Individual pocket springs
No turn mattress
Made in the UK
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies to most addresses within mainland UK. Other areas (outlined below) will require an additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch before ordering!
DG, EH, FK, FY, G, KA, KY, ML & TD will cost an extra £4
AB, BT, IM, IV, KW, PA, DD & PH are an extra £32
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next day courier within around 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. Please allow extra time for areas that require a surcharge. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
2ft6 UK Single: 75cm x 190cm
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.