GelFlex LayGel Mattress
This is one of our flagship products when it comes to high spec mattresses! The GelFlex LayGel mattress is a far superior alternative to standard memory foam mattresses. LayGel addresses a number of the common issues typically found with memory foam, whilst still offering the same advantages.
Why a GelFlex LayGel mattress?
– Sleep Cooler: LayGel moulds to the body, but unlike Memory Foam it does not rely as heavily on heat to shape around the sleeper. This means it does not get as hot as Memory Foam and sleeps considerably cooler. A major advantage over memory foam.
– Faster Rebound Rate: Because of this the mattress also returns to it’s original shape far quicker, meaning the body indentation created on your mattress bounces back faster.
– Better Freedom To Roll: Memory Foam is often criticised by people who struggle to roll during the night as they often get stuck in one position due to the slow rebound rate of the Memory Foam. LayGel helps resolves this issue as it returns to its original form far quicker.
– Less Partner Roll Together:Traditional mattresses are criticised for causing partners to roll together during the night, or if one partner moves it disturbs the other. LayGel foam shapes only to the pressure applied directly to that one area, this means that the surrounding areas remain unaffected and reduce night disturbances.
– No Motion Transfer: Couples can finally sleep soundly with their partner on a LayGel foam mattress. If one person moves or gets out of bed, the mattress transfers very little motion through the foam.
– 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee: Your purchase of our GelFlex LayGel Mattress also comes with added peace of mind. Should a fault arise due to manufacturing faults then your covered by a 10 year guarantee.
– Made To Order In The UK: When you place your order for our Premium Memory Foam mattress, we wont just send you out a mattress that has been sitting in storage for months, we manufacture your mattress just for you. Our extremely fast production times means that majority of orders arrive next working day!
What is LayGel foam?
LayGel is a revolutionary synthetic Latex Equivalent. It offers a very similar feel to Latex, but without the high price tag. The advanced PU foam is engineered to create a sleeping surface which offers a latex / gel like feel, whilst addressing many of the common complaints found with Memory Foam.
LayGel is also typically more durable than Memory Foam and typically has a longer life. Feel the GelFlex LayGel foam mattress slowly adapt to your body shape and contour your every curve for a memorable pressure free sleep experience every night.
Synthetic latex is a man-made molecular copy of Natural Latex. The Natural Latex product contains inconsistencies at the molecular level which can cause Natural Latex products to wear at a faster rate than Synthetic Latex, so sleep products made from Synthetic Latex will have greater durability than those made solely with Natural Latex.
“An absolute must have if you are a back pain sufferer or wake up with aches and pains!”
Choose A Convoluted Top Or Flat Top
An upper layer of LayGel foam provides the perfect comfort layer for a comfortable nights rest. The GelFlex mattress features a generous 3 inches approx. of LayGel on both 8 inch and 10 inch depth options.
Specify either a convoluted cut or flat top when ordering this mattress. A convoluted cut on the upper surface of the LayGel foam provides a greater surface area allowing for better temperature regulation. This helps the heat to escape and less heat is retained by the mattress. The top layer of foam adapts to the shape of the body, and therefore the mattress does not feel spiky on top.
For customers who prefer a perfectly flat sleeping surface then a flat top mattress can be specified.
Zip Off Quilted Cover
This mattress also features a luxurious 400g deep quilted cover. The cover is fully removable and zips off with ease. This allows for easy cleaning of your new GelFlex Laygel Mattress and allows you to maintain freshness for longer!
To help further enhance the life of your new Memory Foam mattress, it has been specially treated with “Ultra Fresh Antimicrobial Protection” to help further enhance the life or your mattress and help reduce bed bugs and dust mites.
All Regular & Custom Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress avaliable to order in all shapes and sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are avaliable to order online with next working day delivery. For information on made to measure please get in touch. If you can draw it, we can make it, no matter the shape or size!
Free next working day delivery
10 year guarantee
Luxurious zip off quilted cover
Medium – Firm feel
LayGel pressure relieving foam
Reflex foam base offers support
Made in the UK
No turn mattress
Made to measure available
Looking for custom sizes?
Click the button to get an instant quote
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies only to addresses within mainland UK. Other areas such as the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland etc may require a small additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch!
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next working day courier within 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.