Hypoallergenic Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep easy on this quality memory foam mattress. This mattress features a unique anti dust mite upper layer which dispels bed bugs! Manufactured exclusively in the UK and made from quality materials, you can happily wave goodbye to the problems commonly found with traditional sprung mattresses. The all foam construction of this mattress means that the foam is able to shape and adapt to your individual body shape with ease. This means that your body is perfectly supported and your weight is evenly distributed.
The included memory foam flake pillow/s further enhance the sleep experience, relieving pressure around the head and neck area.
Why our Memory Foam mattress?
– Memory Foam: Our mattress is constructed using memory foam that in order to reduce pressure points and distribute weight better. Our mattress helps to give a superior pressure free sleeping experience each and every night.
– Anti-Bed Bug Protective Cover:: Your new Memory Foam mattress includes a specially treated anti-dust mite outer cover. This helps stop dust mites in their tracks and helps to benefit your wellbeing.
– Pressure Relief: Memory foam provides even support for your body by distributing weight across the surface. In many other types of beds, pressure points are created as the heaviest parts of the body like shoulders and hips support a majority of the sleeper’s weight. By eliminating pressure points, you will toss and turn less at night reduce daytime pain as well.
– Supportive: People suffering from back problems especially appreciate memory foam because it provides the support that is needed to relieve the body of stress and tension while you sleep. One of the greatest advantages of this material is its ability to conform to your body and keep your spine in natural alignment, rather than forcing it to assume a linear shape.
– No Motion Transfer: Many couples find memory foam to be ideal because they can finally sleep soundly with their partner. If one person moves or gets out of bed, the mattress transfers very little motion through the foam. Memory foam shapes only to the pressure directly applied to that one area, this means that the surrounding areas remain unaffected and reduce night disturbances.
– Durability: Memory foam mattresses are known for lasting much longer than average spring mattresses.
– Made To Order In The UK: When you place your order for our Memory Foam mattress, we wont just send you out a mattress that has been sitting in storage for months, we manufacture your mattress just for you. Our extremely fast production times means that majority of orders arrive next working day!
What is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is polyurethane with increased viscosity and density. It is often referred to as “viscoelastic” polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam. High-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to quickly mould to a body.
Memory foam was developed in 1966 under a contract by NASA to improve the safety of aircraft cushions. Memory foam became common in hospitals and medical settings. It was commonly utilised in cases where the patient was required to lie immobile in their bed for an unhealthy period of time. Memory foam mattresses significantly decreased the level of surface pressure on the patients body which often decreased or stopped blood flow causing pressure sores or gangrene.
“An absolute must have if you are a back pain sufferer or wake up with aches and pains!”
Say goodbye to the unpleasant sensation of stiff springs that can’t naturally conform to the shape of your body, and say hello to a sleeping surface thats made specifically to fit around you! The sensation of built up pressure caused during sleep is a thing of the past with memory foam. Get used to waking up feeling great!.
Anti Bed Bug Outer Cover
This mattress also features a luxurious soft touch cover. The cover has been specially treated to protect against bed bugs and provide the sleeper with enhanced hygiene levels night after night.
The special stretchable fabric allows the mattress to fully shape around you without the tightness of an outer cover adding extra resistance.
All Regular Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all regular sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online with next working day delivery.
Free next working day delivery
No Turn Mattress
Pressure relieving memory foam
Reflex foam base offers support
Made in the UK
Looking for custom sizes?
Click the button to get an instant quote
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies only to addresses within mainland UK. Other areas such as the Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland etc may require a small additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch!
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next working day courier within 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.