Latex Foam Pocket Sprung Mattress
Latex foam has a resilient feel and is very durable. Latex has natural elasticity which recovers to its original shape immediately when pressure is removed. These mattresses are made using natural latex foam, which is naturally hypo allergenic as well as being ventilated, for a refreshing, cool night’s sleep.
The upper Latex layer within this mattress offers comfort and support to your shoulders, back and hips, whilst working in sync with your body ensuring that you are always in the optimal anatomical position. Latex foam is naturally both resilient and durable and is made from the sap of rubber trees. Latex is naturally hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial, latex also makes the perfect sleeping surface for allergy sufferers. Its is commonly known for being one of the most eco-friendly, natural foam options available.
Why choose Latex Foam instead of regular Memory Foam?
– Greater Heat Dissipation: Latex foam moulds and adapts to the shape of the body, however unlike Memory Foam, latex foam does not store heat in the same way that memory foam does. The foam is naturally more efficient at regulating temperature and preventing unwanted heat build up underneath the sleeper. Latex foam does not rely as heavily on heat to shape around the sleeper. This means it does not get as hot as Memory Foam and sleeps considerably cooler, a major advantage.
– Fast Rebound Rate: Memory Foam is often criticised for a slow recovery time causing the sleeper to feel trapped in one position of the mattress. You will often see a photo of a hand indent when looking at memory foam products and although this looks attractive on paper, the reality is the faster the recovery time the better. If you have been sleeping in one spot for several hours and roll over, you want the foam to spring back as quickly as possible allowing the foam to reset to its original position. Latex foam has a much faster recovery rate making for a far better sleeping surface.
– Superior Feel: Combining a resilient and cooler sleeping experience, Latex foam offers a far superior sleep surface compared to memory foam. All the benefits of memory foam, without any of the draw backs that memory foam has.
What is LayGel foam?
Latex Foam is one of the most natural, healthy and buoyant pressure relieving materials on the market today. It is also considered one of the most durable cushioning materials available.
Latex is derived from rubber trees and is then processed and turned into foam using light soaps and minimally non-harmful curing agents, which are then washed away after the foam sets.
Latex Mattresses have been around since the 50’s and are some of the healthiest and most eco-friendly mattresses available.
Why choose a pocket sprung base?
Unlike interconnected coil sprung mattresses (which can cause a lot of partner roll together), individual pocket springs are able to work independently and freely meaning that they respond only to the pressure applied in that one area. This is system offers great advantages if there is a considerable weight or size difference between you and your partner. The flexibility in pocket springs allows the mattress to respond to the shape, weight, size, movement and sleeping patterns of your body perfectly whilst still offering the required support.
– Approximately 9 inch depth
– 1 year manufacturers guarantee
– Medium/firm firmness rating
– Easy care: No turn required, just rotate clockwise every 6 months.
– Hand tufted DNA quilted fabric sleep surface
– Made to order in the UK
“Great for those who are looking for a better alternative to memory foam”
A hand tufted, quilted cover gives this mattress a luxurious feel.
All Regular Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all regular sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online.
Free Mainland UK Delivery
1 year guarantee
Luxurious quilted cover
Individual pocket springs
No turn mattress
Made in the UK
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies to most addresses within mainland UK. Other areas (outlined below) will require an additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch before ordering!
DG, EH, FK, FY, G, KA, KY, ML & TD will cost an extra £4
AB, BT, IM, IV, KW, PA, DD & PH are an extra £32
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next day courier within around 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. Please allow extra time for areas that require a surcharge. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
2ft6 UK Single: 75cm x 190cm
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.