Memory Foam Mattress
Sleep easy on this quality memory foam mattress. Manufactured in the UK and made from quality materials, you can happily wave goodbye to the problems commonly found with traditional sprung mattresses. The all foam construction of this mattress means that the foam is able to shape and adapt to your individual body shape. This means that your body is perfectly supported and your weight is evenly distributed for a comfortable nights sleep.
Why our Memory Foam mattress?
– High Density Memory Foam: Our mattress is constructed using specially selected materials that provide the ultimate sleep experience. Our mattress has an incredible high quality feel to it which is further evident when sleeping on it for the first time.
– Pressure Relief: Memory foam provides even support for your body by distributing weight across the surface. In many other types of beds, pressure points are created as the heaviest parts of the body like shoulders and hips support a majority of the sleeper’s weight. By eliminating pressure points, you will toss and turn less at night reduce daytime pain as well.
– Supportive: People suffering from back problems especially appreciate memory foam because it provides the support that is needed to relieve the body of stress and tension while you sleep. One of the greatest advantages of this material is its ability to conform to your body and keep your spine in natural alignment, rather than forcing it to assume a linear shape.
– No Motion Transfer: Many couples find memory foam to be ideal because they can finally sleep soundly with their partner. If one person moves or gets out of bed, the mattress transfers very little motion through the foam. Memory foam shapes only to the pressure directly applied to that one area, this means that the surrounding areas remain unaffected and reduce night disturbances.
– Durability: Durability: Memory foam mattresses are known for lasting much longer than average spring mattresses.
– Made To Order In The UK: When you place your order for our Memory Foam mattress, we wont just send you out a mattress that has been sitting in storage for months, we manufacture your mattress just for you!
What is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is polyurethane with increased viscosity and density. It is often referred to as “viscoelastic” polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam. High-density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to quickly mould to a body.
Memory foam was developed in 1966 under a contract by NASA to improve the safety of aircraft cushions. Memory foam became common in hospitals and medical settings. It was commonly utilised in cases where the patient was required to lie immobile in their bed for an unhealthy period of time. Memory foam mattresses significantly decreased the level of surface pressure on the patients body which often decreased or stopped blood flow causing pressure sores or gangrene.
“An absolute must have if you wake up with aches and pains!”
Say goodbye to the unpleasant sensation of stiff springs that can’t naturally conform to the shape of your body, and say hello to a sleeping surface thats made specifically to fit around you! The sensation of built up pressure caused during sleep is a thing of the past with memory foam. Get used to waking up feeling great!.
Zip Off Cover allowing you keep your mattress fresh!
This mattress also features a luxurious soft knit cover. The cover is fully removable and zips off with ease should the need arise. This allows for easy cleaning of your new Memory Foam Mattress and allows you to maintain freshness for longer!
All Regular Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all regular sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online.
Free Mainland UK delivery
Zip off outer cover
Pressure relieving memory foam
Supportive reflex foam base
No turn mattress
Made in the UK
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies to most addresses within mainland UK. Other areas (outlined below) will require an additional surcharge. If in doubt please get in touch before ordering!
DG, EH, FK, FY, G, KA, KY, ML & TD will cost an extra £4
AB, BT, IM, IV, KW, PA, DD & PH are an extra £32
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next day courier within around 1 – 2 working days from ordering (in most cases).
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow up to 7 working days for delivery in extreme cases. Please allow extra time for areas that require a surcharge. If you have not received your item after 3 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
2ft6 UK Single: 75cm x 190cm
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
It is the buyers responsibility to return unwanted goods within 7 days of purchase.
If collection needs to be organised by ourselves, the collection charges will be passed onto the customer.
Mattresses need to be returned in un-used condition with original packaging.
If unpacked or unrolled a £35 re-packaging fee will be charged.