Please Note: The appearance of the outer cover has just been revised so appearance will vary to that shown in the photos. The mattress will still be the same, only the fabric has been upgraded.
Talalay Natural Latex Foam Mattress
Latex mattresses have a resilient feel and are very durable. They have natural elasticity which recovers to its original shape immediately when pressure is removed.
Holes placed directly in the latex foam during production allow for better air flow and therefore a cooler nights sleep. A deep and luxurious soft touch knit fabric treated with bug guard provide a sensational outer cover for this mattress.
Why a Talalay Natural Latex Foam Mattress?
– Better Heat Dissipation:Talalay Natural Latex Foam moulds to the body, but unlike Memory Foam it does not rely as heavily on body temperature to shape around the sleeper. This means it does not get as hot as Memory Foam and sleeps considerably cooler. A major advantage over memory foam. The structure of the Talalay Latex means that air is able to flow more freely and prevents a build up of heat within the foam. Our mattress also features hundreds of tiny holes which further enable air flow.
– Better Freedom To Roll: Memory Foam is often criticised by people who struggle to roll during the night as they often get stuck in one position due to the slow rebound rate of the Memory Foam. Natural Talalay Latex Foam helps resolves this issue as it returns to its original form far quicker. Because the mattress relies less heavily on heat to mould to the sleeper, when the pressure is removed the foam bounces back incredibly fast.
– No Motion Transfer: Many couples find Natural Talalay Latex Foam to be ideal because they can finally sleep soundly with their partner. If one person moves or gets out of bed, the mattress transfers very little motion through the foam. Memory foam shapes only to the pressure directly applied to that one area, this means that the surrounding areas remain unaffected and reduce night disturbances.
– Naturally Made: Natural latex, as its name implies, is “natural” which offers many benefits for use in sleep products. Consumers that have an organic lifestyle and have made numerous changes to remove most synthetic chemicals from their household tend to purchase 100% natural formulations. The elasticity, healthiness, and ability of Natural Latex to conform to your body, reducing pressure on your muscles and circulation is unsurpassed. The resulting benefits and luxurious comfort simply can’t be matched by synthetic latex.
– Made To Order In The UK: When you place your order for our Talalay Natural Latex Foam Mattress, we wont just send you out a mattress that has been sitting in storage for months, we manufacture your mattress just for you.
What is Natural Latex foam?
Natural Latex Foam is one of the most natural, healthy and buoyant pressure relieving materials on the market today. It is also one of the most durable cushioning materials available.
Latex is derived from rubber trees and is then processed and turned into foam using light soaps and minimally non-harmful curing agents, which are then washed away after the foam sets! There are two ways to process the sap and create latex foam. These are called the Talalay process and the Dunlop Process.
The Talalay process generally creates a more comfortable end product which is slightly softer than the Dunlop process. Foam created using the dunlop process is typically a lot firmer and can often described as too firm by sleepers, however the Dunlop process creates a more natural end product.
Natural Latex Mattresses have been around since the 50’s and are some of the healthiest and most eco-friendly mattresses available.
Latex Foam is also more durable than Memory Foam and typically has a longer life, yet it still moulds and shapes to the sleepers body profile with ease.
“Latex foam is ideal for those who want the benefits of memory foam, without the drawbacks associated with it”
The open-celled structure and ventilation of Talalay latex allows for better airflow and aids the natural regulation of temperature throughout the Talalay latex mattress. This reduces surface heat so your mattress sleeps cooler and more comfortably in the summer, and warmer in the winter.
This mattress also features a luxurious deep quilted cover. The cover alone adds a new dimension of comfort to this great mattress
To help further enhance the life of your new PocketFlex CoolBlue mattress, it has been specially treated with “Ultra Fresh Antimicrobial Protection” to help further enhance the life or your mattress and help reduce bed bugs and dust mites.
Treated With Bug Guard!
To help further enhance the life of your new Talalay Natural Latex Foam Mattress, it has been treated with Bug Guard, which helps destroy dust mites and bed bugs. Bug Guard is eucalyptus oil based.
All Regular Sizes Available
We are pleased to offer this mattress available to order in all regular sizes. Standard “off the shelf” sizes are available to order online.
No turn mattress
Medium – Firm feel
Natural Talalay latex foam
Reflex foam base offers support
Made in the UK
Still have questions?
Never fear – we are here to help
Free delivery applies to most addresses within mainland UK. Other areas not classed an Mainland UK or classified as remote locations (as defined by our couriers) such as the Scottish Highlands may require a small additional surcharge. See below for full information and areas, If in doubt please get in touch before ordering.
We cannot deliver these to the British Isles including Scottish Isles, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man etc.
These mattresses are made to order and typically arrive via express next working day courier within 5 – 12 working days from ordering. Our couriers will contact you once a delivery date has been booked in.
Due to the nature of made to order items and dependancy on a 3rd party couriers please allow extra time for delivery in extreme cases. If you have not received your item after 10 working days please do contact us.
When the item arrives please check for potential damage. If item is damaged please sign ‘received as damaged’. We are unable to resolve damage related issues if you did not sign as damaged.
Incase of delays, do not dispose of your old mattress until the new one has arrived.
Allow extra time for arrival during bank holiday periods / other national events / strikes etc that may cause delays for couriers.
Occasionally the design of the outer cover can vary slightly. This will only be the visual design and not have any other effect on the mattress.
Our mattresses are sent vacuum packed and rolled for ease of transportation and easy installation. Lay the bag on the bed, carefully cut the plastic and watch it unroll and expand into place. Please leave the mattress for 5 – 6 hours to fully recover after vacuum packaging before laying on it. In rare cases you may need to leave the mattress for 48 hours before it returns back to its full shape and correct feel.
It is common for brand new foam mattresses to have an initial odour after unpacking. This smell typically lasts lasts between 1-4 weeks and then completely goes. Some people may report this smell as unpleasant for the first few weeks. As the mattress is used, the compressed pushing the odour out fresh air is sucked back into the foam.
Any delivery dates we specify are intended as estimates only and are not guaranteed. We will do our best to ensure that your order is delivered within the timeframe advised in the item description, but under no circumstances will we compensate or be held responsible for any cost or inconvenience that may be incurred due to delays with deliveries.
All dimensions are offered as a guide only and are approx dimensions:
3ft UK Single: 91cm x 190cm
4ft UK Small Double: 120cm x 190cm,
4ft6 UK Double: 137cm x 190cm,
5ft UK King Size: 152cm x 198cm,
6ft UK Super King Size: 183cm x 198cm,
European Size Single: 90cm x 200cm,
European Size Double: 140cm x 200cm,
European Size King: 160cm x 200cm,
These mattresses are bespoke made to order and do not come from stock. For this reason returns are NOT possible.
Please be 100% sure with your purchase before ordering, please also ensure you order the correct size.
As these mattresses are made specially to order we cannot accept returns under any circumstances. This statement does affect your usual consumer rights as this is a custom made product.